Nathan joined Rowe Group in 2013 after completing his undergraduate degree in Urban and Regional Planning at Curtin University with Honours in 2012. As part of our Planning Team, Nathan focuses on retail developments and undertakes a wide variety of tasks including site investigations, development applications, subdivisions and structure plans.
Years working in the Industry
Years working in retail and mixed use developments
- Retail and commercial development 100% 100%
- Melville City Centre Structure Plan – Activity Centre Structure Plan, yielding 120,000m2 of retail NLA floorspace and 1,370 dwellings.
- Garden City Shopping Centre – Development Application yielding 127,000m2 of GFA and Subdivision Applications.
- Karrinyup Shopping Centre – Development Application yielding 113,000m2 of GFA and 131 dwellings.
- Secret Harbour Shopping Centre expansion – Development Application and Subdivision.
- Halls Head Shopping Centre expansion – Development Application yielding 18,000m2 of retail NLA floorspace.
- Kwinana Town Centre – Development Application yielding 11,988m2 GFA including 15 showroom / bulk retail tenancies, health studios, service station and fast food tenancies.
- Brighton Marketplace Shopping Centre – Development Applications.
- Galleria Shopping Centre – Development Applications.
- Ocean Keys Shopping Centre expansion and refurbishment – Development Applications.
- Masters Home Improvement Stores – Mandurah, Landsdale, Brighton, Bayswater– Development Applications and Subdivision.
- ALDI Stores – Mundaring, Cannington, Southern River and Morley – Site investigations and Development Applications.
- Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre – Development Application.
- Byford Town Centre Farmer Jacks Supermarket – Development Application.
- Anchorage Apartments by Finbar (Port Hedland) – Development Application.
- Sunago Apartments by Finbar (Dianella) – Development Application.
Bachelor of Arts Honours (Urban and Regional Planning) Curtin University (2012).
Graduate Member of the Planning Institute of Australia (PIA)