Adrian joined Rowe Group in February 2020, after completing his undergraduate degree in Urban and Regional Planning at Curtin University in 2019. As part of the planning team, Adrian focuses on dealing with statutory matters related to development assessments, subdivisions, structure plans, site investigations and scheme amendments.
Adrian recognises the important of effective communication with all stakeholders in order to develop a positive working relationship and to achieve successful outcomes.
- Assisting in the State Budget submission and Portfolio investment planning processes.
- Analysing and assisting in the development of business cases across the Transport Portfolio, including METRONET associated projects.
- Planning Investigations and Due Diligence Reporting.
- Assisting Senior Planners on Scheme Amendments, subdivision applications and development applications.
- Providing advice to Clients regarding feasibility.
- Bachelor of Arts (Urban and Regional Planning) Curtin University (2019)