Belle joined Rowe Group in 2019 after working in private consultancy and whilst completing the final year of her undergraduate degree in Urban and Regional Planning at Curtin University. As part of our Planning team, Belle works on a wide variety of tasks including site investigations, due diligence reports, development applications, subdivisions, scheme amendments and State Administrative Tribunal reviews.
- Canning Beach Road and Moreau Mews, Applecross – Development application for multi-storey Mixed Use development, including 224 Residential apartments and Commercial precinct
- Holmes and Hawtin Road, Forrestfield – Subdivision, Subdivision Implementation, and Scheme Amendment for a Place of Worship and Ancillary Accommodation
- Assistance with various State Administrative Tribunal matters including Development Application Reviews for Multiple Dwellings and Light Industrial development
- West Coast Drive, Sorrento – Development Application for three-storey Single Residential Dwelling
- Various Development Applications for Asphalt Batching Plants and Ancillary Industrial Development
- Swanbourne Child Care Centre – Preparation of Development Application
- Bachelor of Arts (Urban and Regional Planning) Curtin University (2019).