Blair joined Rowe Group in July 2018, after completing his undergraduate degree in Urban and Regional Planning at Curtin University in 2017. As part of the Design Team, Blair focuses on a wide variety of tasks including site investigations, subdivisions, structure plans, local development plans and scheme amendments.
Blair seeks to ensure all projects are completed to the best possible outcome for the Client, whilst having due consideration for the environment and community. Blair also believes that establishing a strong and positive working relationship with all stakeholders is key to ensuring outcomes and objectives for the project area achieved.
- Heron Park Estate, Harrisdale – Local Development Plans, Display village and stakeholder liaison.
- Honeywood Estate, Wandi – Development application, subdivision and local structure plan amendment.
- Broadcast Australia, Hammersley – Currently progressing a local scheme amendment to rezone a ‘Public Use: Commonwealth’ to a ‘Development’ zone.
- Look Road, Waroona – Local structure plan for industrial use.
- Ingram Street, Exmouth – Development application for a concrete batching plant
- Bachelor of Arts (Urban and Regional Planning) Curtin University (2017)