SENIOR TOWN PLANNER
Claire Richards started her career at Rowe Group in 2002 and has progressed to become a Senior Town Planner with a broad skill set and a host of project achievements. Her varied role involves approvals management, negotiation with stakeholders and client representation to government bodies, as well as other specialised tasks. Claire applies her strong research and analytical skills and statutory planning expertise to a range of demanding projects. She also works closely with our clients to provide clear, practical advice on complex matters.
- Provision of Expert Evidence in the State Administrative Tribunal.
- Client representation in Mediation in the State Administrative Tribunal and the Supreme Court.
- Land Acquisition Negotiations.
- Compensation Claims.
- Preparation and lodgement of Development Applications (residential, tourist, commercial, rural, industrial, mixed-use, public works).
- Representation at the Development Assessment Panel.
- Representation at Council and Committee Meetings.
- Subdivision Design (residential, industrial and rural).
- Preparation and Lodgement of Subdivision Applications.
- Implementation of Subdivision Approval (Project Delivery).
- Detailed Area Plans.
- Public Open Space Negotiations.
- Planning Investigations and Due Diligence Reporting.
- Department of Housing affordable housing rollout – plan assessment and development facilitation.
- Local and Region Planning Scheme Amendments.
- Structure Plan Amendments.
- Water Licensing Negotiations.
- Extractive Industry Licensing.
- Bachelor of Arts 1st Class Honours (Urban and Regional Planning) Curtin University (2001)
- Member of Local Government Planners Association.