Daniel joined Rowe Group in early 2012 whilst completing his undergraduate Planning degree. After graduating, Daniel continued on with the Company, moving into his current position. Daniel’s role involves approvals management, negotiation with stakeholders and client representation to government agencies.
As part of our Planning Team, Daniel focuses on residential and commercial development within the Perth Central Area and wider Metropolitan Region, providing critical statutory planning advice to both the Client and project team, ensuring high quality planning outcomes are achieved. Daniel has a keen interest in State Administrative Tribunal and District and Supreme Court proceedings, during which Daniel has represented and / or provided advice to private industry and Local Government clients.
Years working in the Industry
Years working in Statutory Planning
Years working in SAT
- Statutory Planning 100% 100%
- SAT 100% 100%
- Kings Square, Perth – Coordination of statutory approvals for the redevelopment of the former Perth Entertainment Centre site in the Perth City Link project area.
- Capital Square, Perth – Coordination of statutory approvals for the former Emu Brewery site.
- Marriot Hotel, Wellington Street, Perth –Coordination of statutory approvals and the coordination of consultants.
- Westin Hotel, Hay Street, Perth – Coordination of statutory approval, Scheme Amendment and Subdivision Coordination.
- Criterion Hotel, Hay Street, Perth – Coordination of statutory approvals, consultant team management, representation at District Court, implementation of three-dimensional subdivision approval.
- Waters Edge Estate – Local Structure Plan, Subdivision Application, Detailed Area Plan and Project Management.
Thomas Mews Lakes Estate, North Beach Road, Gwelup – Local Structure Plan and Subdivision.
- Lots 168 and 169 Walters Drive, Osborne Park – Multi-storey office development.
- Lots 6 and 500 Bermondsey Street and Lot 501 Loftus Street, West Leederville – Multi-storey mixed-use development comprising Residential, Office, Retail and Basement Parking.
- Lots 60 – 62 Burswood Road, Burswood – Multi-storey mixed-use development comprising Residential, Office, Retail and Basement Parking.
- Client representation in the State Administrative Tribunal proceedings.
Client representation in compensation claims within the Supreme Court.
- Preparation and Lodgement of various Development Applications (Residential, Commercial, Rural, Industrial, Mixed Use).
- Third Party New Technology Advertising Development Applications and Representation.
- Subdivision Design and Application (Residential, Industrial and Rural).
- Planning Investigations and Due Diligence Reporting.
- Local and Regional Planning Scheme Amendments.
- Bachelor of Planning (Environmental & Physical Planning) Edith Cowan University (2014).
- Completing studies toward Bachelor of Law (LLB) Murdoch University