MANAGER URBAN DESIGN
Forbes is an urban planner/designer specialised in the design and implementation of integrated master planned communities, residential estates, commercial and industrial subdivisions.
His knowledge has been applied widely throughout projects ranging from Greenfield master planned communities, through to boutique residential subdivisions and compact urban spaces. He has applied his expertise to major land use planning and urban design projects locally and internationally, having played a key role in the facilitation of planning and design projects throughout Australasia. Prior to commencing with Rowe Group, a significant portion of Forbes’ most recent work has been in providing design leadership to challenging new town projects in remote areas of Papua New Guinea. Forbes maintains a sound knowledge of the land development process within Western Australia.
His advanced spatial awareness and urban design expertise allow for the creation of urban places and environments which seek to enhance people’s lives whilst delivering a commercially viable project for the client.
- Lot 9502 Hawtin Road, Forrrstfield – Master planning, local structure plan, subdivsion
- Apple Street, Upper Swan – Master planning, local structure plan
- Bletchly Park, Southern River – Master planning, subdivsion
- Kennedy Bay, Point Kennedy – Master planning, community consultation
- Lot 555 Murdoch Drive South Hedland –
- Graduate Diploma Urban Design Curtin University (2005)
- Diploma Mine And Engineering Surveying Tafe (1993)
- Member Of The Planning Institute Of Australia (PIA)