George Hajigabriel has been with Rowe Group since its establishment. Over the years, he has made a significant contribution to the growth of the company from a team of five to an industry-leading consultancy. In addition to his role as General Manager, George Hajigabriel is involved in town planning, project management, strategic overview of projects and staff mentoring. His extensive experience is crucial in dealing with difficult or high profile projects that require ministerial contact and senior attention.
- Gidgegannup Townsite Expansion – Master Plan and MRS amendments yielding 1,900 lots.
- Phoenix Business Park – industrial / commercial rezoning and subdivision yielding 100 lots.
- Lots 10 and 15 McLachlan Road, Dunsborough – Strata rationalisation, Master Plan and rural residential subdivision.
- Lot 506 Old Coast Road, Falcon – commercial Outline Development Plan.
- Lot 100 Gribble Road, Gwelup – landfill rehabilitation and residential subdivision.
- Burt Way, East Perth – heritage negotiations, demolition and multi-level residential development.
- Lot 6 Dawesville Road, Melros Beach – Outline Development Plan and residential subdivision yielding 120 lots.
- Port Hedland – Transient Workforce accommodation prospective sites evaluation.
- Havenvale Gardens Estate, Maida Vale – Structure Plan, subdivision and delivery of 300 residential lots.
- Lot 798 Cedric Street, Stirling – retail / commercial development.
- Riseley Corporate Centre, Booragoon – delivery of office building.
- Willagee Redevelopment, Willagee – delivery of urban renewal project.
- Parkerville Highlands – MRS amendments, Structure Plan yielding 800 lots and delivery of 40 special rural lots.
- Baldivis East – Urban Deferred Lifting, Local Structure Plan yielding 800 lots and sewer negotiations.
- Olive Street, Geraldton – landfill rehabilitation, Structure Plan, subdivision and delivery of 60 residential lots.
- Beechboro and Marshall Roads, Whiteman – MRS amendments, Structure Plan for Neighbourhood Centre and industrial subdivision yielding 80 lots.
- Clarkson Avenue, Tapping – Neighbourhood Centre, Structure Plan amendments, retail justification, development approvals.
- Matison Street, Southern River – MRS Amendment, Outline Development Plan, light industrial subdivision.
- Bachelor of Arts (Urban and Regional Studies) Curtin University (1989).
- Graduate Diploma (Urban and Regional Planning) Curtin University (1990).
- Graduate Diploma (Property Studies) Curtin University (1997).
- Diploma of Management Central Institute of Technology (2014).
- Associate Member of the Planning Institute of Australia (PIA).
Years working in the Industry
- Masterplanning 100% 100%
- Urban Design 100% 100%
- Commercial Development 100% 100%
- Compensation 100% 100%
- Site Adninistrative 100% 100%
- Tribunal Reviews 100% 100%
Is it time for serious consideration to be given to the forward planning of a “second city” in WA? The metropolitan region of Perth and Peel extends approximately 150 km from Two Rocks in the north to Bouvard in the south and contains more than two million people…”.The West Australian