PRINCIPAL AND MANAGING DIRECTOR
Since founding Rowe Group (formerly Greg Rowe & Associates) in 1991, Greg has worked to deliver outstanding results for our Clients in the areas of town planning, design and project management. As a graduate of architecture and as a town planner with over 40 years experience, Greg’s actively involved in Client liaison, strategy formulation and high-level representation.
His innovative and strategic approach challenges conventions with creative solutions and enables Rowe Group to take on projects deemed as difficult or unachievable. At the core of Greg’s philosophy is a commitment to exceed Clients’ expectations by applying creative problem solving into action.
Greg remains actively involved in major projects undertaken by Rowe Group and Proven Project Management, including the Garden City redevelopment, Karrinyup shopping centre, Kings Square, the former Emu Brewery Site and the new Aloft and Westin hotels and adjoining office towers.
Grant me the courage and determination to change the things that require to be changed, the patience and resolution to accept what I cannot change and the insight and intelligence to know the difference”.
Years working in the Industry
- Urban Consolidation 100% 100%
- “Broad-Acre” Residential Subdivision 100% 100%
- Master Planned Residential Estates 100% 100%
- Major Retail Projects 100% 100%
- Statutory Planning Approvals 100% 100%
- Land Compensation and Dispute Resolution 100% 100%
- Port Kennedy Commercial and Industrial Business Park, $14m.
- Southlands Boulevarde Shopping and Entertainment Centre, Willetton, $22m.
- Australia Post – Post Shop Refurbishment Programme, $30m.
- John Septimus Roe Anglican Community School – Mirrabooka and Beechboro Campuses, $30m.
- Rockingham Shopping Centre – Renovations and subdivision, $160m.
- Halcyon House, West Perth – 5 level commercial development, $19m.
- Cityscape on Swan – Mixed use development and road construction, $20m
- Raffles Hotel, Applecross – Multi-level residential and commercial development.
- Former Emu Brewery Site Redevelopment, Perth – Co-ordination of design and Development Application processes, $500m.
- Spoil Bank Marina, Port Hedland (LandCorp) – Rezoning.
- AMP Booragoon, Ocean Keys and Karinyup Regional Shopping Centres, $500m, $110m and $500m respectively.
- Federation Shopping Centres – 15 centres across Western Australia.
- Aldi – Rollout of Western Australian retail stores.
- Masters Home Improvement Stores – $480m.
- 2 office towers, Osborne Park – 11 and 12 storeys, $72m.
- 11 storey office tower, Osborne Park – $30m.
- 3 office towers, Osborne Park – 4, 8 and 12 storeys, $93m.
- 11 storey office tower, Osborne Park – $42m.
- Bachelor of Architecture UWA (1977).
- Bachelor of Arts (Urban and Regional Studies) Curtin University / W.A.I.T (1981).
- Graduate Diploma Distinction (Urban and Regional Planning) Curtin University / W.A.I.T (1984).
- Municipal Town Planner’s Certificate (1985).
- Accredited Member of the Australian Institute of Project Managers (MAIPM).
- Member of the Property Council of Australia.
- Member of the Property Council of Australia’s Planning and Urban Economics Committee.
- Member of the Planning Institute of Australia.
- Member of the Urban Development Institute of Australia.
- Member of the Master Builders Association.