Jake joined Rowe Group in May 2021 following town planning roles in both local government and private consulting. With a background of planning work Eastern States (VIC/NSW), Perth Metropolitan and Regional WA, Jake brings a broad range of experience to his role.
Jake brings both statutory and strategic design work including development applications, structure planning, subdivisions, design guidelines, local development plans, scheme amendments and scheme/ strategy review work.
Jake is passionate about building positive working relationships to achieve a good built form outcome in all forms of development.
- Development Applications
- Structure Planning
- Local Planning Scheme reviews
- Local Planning Strategy Reviews
- Feasibility Studies/ Business Cases
- Subdivision design, lodgement, delivery and clearance (Residential, Rural, Industrial)
- Local Development plan, lodgement and delivery
- Statutory and Strategic Planning Advisory
- Bachelor of Arts (Urban and Regional Planning) Curtin University (2016)
- Corporate Member UDIA (WA)
- Corporate Member PCA (WA)