SENIOR TOWN PLANNER
After working as a Town Planner for various local councils across Perth, including the management of numerous planning departments, Jeremy Hofland joined Rowe Group in mid 2013 and brought a wealth of diverse experience with him. Jeremy’s role involves the application of technical knowledge, experience and negotiation to progress approvals for both minor and major development projects in the areas of structure planning, amendments to regional and local schemes, development approval and subdivision.
- Mosman Park Shopping Centre – redevelopment and reconfiguration of existing commercial development including additional retail and office floorspace.
- Hazelmere – remediation of a contaminated former landfill site to enable future industrial development.
- MRA / Central Perth redevelopment projects including St John’s Church commercial and educational facilities, and residential apartment developments.
- State Administrative Tribunal – Applicant, Respondent and third party representation though all stages including Directions, Mediation and Hearing.
- Development of new Service Stations on key transport corridors – Barragup and Landsdale.
- Redevelopment of suburban commercial centres for mixed use – Activity Centre Structure Plans and Development
- Applications for Woodvale and Warwick Commercial Centres.
- Subdivision design & formulation of amended Structure Plans in urban, rural and hills environments – Gwelup, Wundowie, Parkerville and Stoneville.
- Development Approvals for residential, commercial, industrial and rural activities within inner city, suburban and hills environments, including applications subject to determination by a Development Assessment Panel.
- Redevelopment of residential and commercial properties with recognised heritage significance – Subiaco.
- Bachelor of Arts (Urban and Regional Studies) Curtin University (1996).