Nathan joined Rowe Group in 2013 after completing his undergraduate degree in Urban and Regional Planning at Curtin University with Honours in 2012. As part of our Planning Team, Nathan focuses on retail, commercial, mixed use and industrial developments and undertakes a wide variety of tasks including site investigations, development applications, subdivisions, structure plans and scheme amendments. As a Senior Planner, Nathan also provides advice/representation for Clients in the State Administrative Tribunal, appearing as expert witness on a number of cases.
Years working in the Industry
Years working in retail and mixed use developments
- Retail and commercial development 100% 100%
- Melville City Centre Structure Plan – Activity Centre Structure Plan, yielding 120,000m2 of retail NLA floorspace and 1,370 dwellings.
- Garden City Shopping Centre – Development Application yielding 127,000m2 of GFA and Subdivision Applications.
- Karrinyup Shopping Centre – Development Application yielding 113,000m2 of GFA and 131 dwellings and Subdivision Applications.
- Secret Harbour Shopping Centre expansion – Development Application and Subdivision.
- Halls Head Shopping Centre expansion – Development Application yielding 18,000m2 of retail NLA floorspace and Subdivision Applications.
- Kwinana Town Centre – Development Application yielding 11,988m2 GFA including 15 showroom / bulk retail tenancies, health
- studios, service station and fast food tenancies and Subdivision Applications.
- Brighton Marketplace Shopping Centre – Development Applications.
- Re-Group Container Deposit Facilities – West Kalgoorlie, Shenton Park, Bunbury, Busselton, Malaga, Geraldton, Cockburn Central, Balcatta – Site investigations and Development Applications.
- Galleria Shopping Centre – Development Applications.
- Ocean Keys Shopping Centre expansion and refurbishment – Development Applications.
- Masters Home Improvement Stores – Mandurah, Landsdale, Brighton, Bayswater – Development Applications and Subdivision.
- ALDI Stores – Mundaring, Cannington, Southern River, Morley, Yanchep, Byford, Geraldton – Site investigations and Subdivision and Development Applications.
- Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre – Development Applications.
- HBB Property – Child Care Centres in Southern River, Hammond Park and Ellenbrook – Subdivision and Development Applications.
- Lancelot Carine Pty Ltd – Child Care Centre Development in Floreat – Development Application.
- BGC (Australia) Pty Ltd – Port Hedland, Karratha, Hazelmere, Canning Vale, Kwinana – Land acquisition, Site investigations,
- Subdivision and Development Applications, Scheme Amendments, Expert Witness in State Administrative Tribunal.
- Charter Hall – Child Care Centres Secret Harbour and Wanneroo – Development Applications.