SENIOR URBAN PLANNER
Paul Cunningham works on a wide range of projects in Perth and regional WA, coordinating statutory town planning and delivering project management services. He has been involved in a number of successful appeals at the State Administrative Tribunal as an expert witness and adviser.
- Vicinity Centres – Maddington Structure Plan and Mandurah Forum Shopping Centre Development Application.
- Aldi Stores – Development Applications for Cannington, Southern River and Mundaring.
- Hamilton Motel, South Hedland – Development Application for expansion of Motel including 444 additional accommodation units and new dining facility.
- Finbar Group – Chester Avenue/Waverley Street, Dianella – Development Application for 163 Multiple Dwellings and Lot 452 Morgans Street, Port Hedland – Town Planning Scheme Amendment and Development Application for Mixed Use Development
- Lot 403 Wagari Drive, Baynton West (Karratha) – Development Application for 72 Multiple Dwellings.
- Grosvenor Square, Perth – ‘339 – 341, and 347 Hay Street Special Control Area’ Scheme Amendment to facilitate the redevelopment of the Special Control Area for a 12 storey office development with ground floor cafe and two levels of basement car parking.
- Condor Tower, Perth – Development Applications for 16 storey addition and refurbishment of building to 152 Multiple Dwellings and seven Office tenancies. Winner of UDIA Awards for Excellence, Urban Renewal, 2009.
- Floreat Forum Shopping Centre – State Administrative Tribunal Application for Review (Town Planning Appeal) – Expert Town Planning Witness.
- Bertram Heights, Sanctuary Reserve – design and delivery of residential subdivision yielding 104 lots.
- Lot 70 Bruce Road, Wattle Grove – design of residential subdivision yielding 54 lots.
- Raine Square, Perth – Development Application and Special Control Area Scheme Amendment that facilitated the redevelopment of the site for a mixed use development consisting of three levels of retail, a 21 storey office tower, three levels of car parking and a subterranean tunnel linking the development to Perth Underground Railway Station.
- Lot 104 South Perth Esplanade, South Perth – State Administrative Tribunal Application for Review (Town Planning Appeal – Retrospective Office Additions) – Expert Town Planning Witness.
- Lot 63 Pippingarra Road, Pippingarra (Port Hedland) – Development Application for $25 million Ammonium Nitrate Emulsion Production and Storage Facility.
- Lot 121 Great Northern Highway, Bullsbrook – Development Application for $60 million alteration / extension to Transport Depot.
- Raffles Hotel, Applecross – Development Application for Hotel refurbishment and alterations.
- Bachelor Of Arts (Urban and Regional Planning) Curtin University (2003)
- Member of the Planning Institute of Australia.