SENIOR URBAN PLANNER
Since joining Rowe Group in 2008, Rebecca has had a direct role in a number of the organisation’s key structure planning and subdivision projects. Rebecca strives to achieve the best possible outcomes for the project to Client expectations, whilst having due consideration for the environment and community. By engaging and drawing on her own values, Rebecca seeks to create a collaborative and positive team environment while still maintaining a strong degree of leadership. These values also help to establish strong and positive working relationships with all stakeholders involved with her projects, including state and local government representatives and other relevant authorities, community members, the Client and project team. These relationships are key to ensuring outcomes and objectives are achieved and the project runs smoothly.
Years working in the Industry
- Structure Planning 100% 100%
- Subdivion 100% 100%
- Detailed Area Planning 100% 100%
- Jandakot Structure Plan Corridor (Honeywood , Honeywood Rise and Mandogalup Local Structure Plan areas) – local structure planning, Local Structure Plan amendments (both major and minor), subdivision, Local Development Plans and Development Applications for approximately 2,400 residential lots on 230 hectares of land constrained by wetlands, noise impacts from the Kwinana Freeway and Perth to Mandurah Railway line, fire risk mitigation, the Peel Main Drain, high voltage power lines and the DBNGP easement.
- Mundijong Precinct E1 – Local Structure Plan, subdivision, Design Guidelines, and Detailed Area Plans for 850 lots within the Mundijong urban precinct.
- Bullsbrook – Currently progressing a MRS Amendment to rezone the land for Urban development to enable expansion of the existing town site to meet population growth targets. This will be subsequently followed by local structure planning and subdivision for approximately 2,000 to 3,000 residential lots, as well as a neighbourhood centre, primary school and other community assets.
- Forest Lakes, Thornlie – Various Subdivision Applications and Detailed Area Plans to progress development within the estate in line with current design principles and market expectations.
- Brighton West Village – Local Structure Plan amendment to increase retail floor space and modify zoning.
- Quarry Ramble, Edgewater – State Administrative Tribunal appeal to resolve subdivision conditions through mediation.
- Bachelor of Arts Honours (Urban and Regional Planning) Curtin University (2009).