SENIOR URBAN PLANNER
Reyne has previous experience working as a Town Planner for both local government and private consultancy in a statutory planning environment. Reyne’s technical knowledge and experience lays in the negotiation and progression of both development and subdivision approvals. In his role at Rowe Group, Reyne provides statutory planning support to the Design Team, covering all facets of the planning process including Scheme Amendments, Local Structure Planning, Subdivision and Local Development Plans.
Reyne seeks to deliver high quality planning outcomes that best meets the expectations of Clients and serves the community for years to come.
Years working in the Industry
Years working in Statutory Planning
Years working in Urban Design
Years working in Strategic Planning
- Furnissdale West – Local Structure Plan and residential subdivision yielding approximately 700 lots.
- Scenic Lake Estate, Champion Lakes – Local Structure Plan, Local Development Plan, Development Applications and Project Management for a Lifestyle Village consisting of approximately 144 dwellings.
- Former Matilda Bay Brewery Site – Local Structure Plan and Local Development Plan for approximately 500 dwellings.
- The Springs, Rivervale – Tribeca North, South and East residential developments yielding a combined 201 dwellings and the Aloft 15 storey hotel and 11 storey office development.
- The Heights, Kardinya – Development Application for 107 Grouped Dwellings
- Sorrento Local Centre – Local Structure Plan yielding 75 dwellings and 1,500m2 of commercial floor space.
- Paceway Court, Pinjarra – Local Structure Plan and residential subdivision yielding approximately 330 lots.
- Bertram Road, Wellard – Local Structure Plan and residential subdivision yielding approximately 100 lots.
- Mirrabooka Landfill Facility – industrial / commercial rezoning and Local Structure Plan.
- Lot 8 Guildford Road, Maylands – residential rezoning.
- Bachelor of Planning (Project Development) Edith Cowan University (2012).
- Member of the Planning Institute of Australia.
Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.”Michael Jordan
- Statutory Planning 100% 100%
- Application of Statutory Policy 100% 100%
- Planning Framework 100% 100%