Sam joined Rowe Group in March 2021, after completing his undergraduate degree in Urban and Regional Planning at Curtin University in 2020. As part of the planning team, Sam works on a variety of statutory matters including development assessments and applications, subdivisions, structure plans, site investigations and scheme amendments.
Sam understands the value of effective communication and acknowledges the processes that must be undertaken in order to conduct proper and orderly planning.
- Assisting senior planners on scheme amendments, subdivision applications, development applications, structure plans and house assessments against local development plans.
- Providing advice to clients regarding feasibility and planning considerations.
- Undertaking planning investigations and due dilligence reporting.
- Anaylsing major metronet projects such as the ‘morley station precinct concept master plan’.
Providing high-level commentary on new shopping centre projects such as the proposed woolworths, liquor store and specialty retail development in clarkson.
- Joining senior planners at meetings with clients and members of local government.
- Bachelor of Arts (Urban and Regional Planning) Curtin University (2020).
- Corporate Member UDIA (WA)
- Corporate Member PCA (WA)