MANAGER TOWN PLANNING
Sean is a Senior Planner with experience that extends across Town Planning and Project Management. Sean also specialises in the delivery of retail outcomes for high profile clients. He has a keen interest in retailing and commercial development and a thorough understanding of the needs of retail developers. With almost 20 years of multi-faceted experience and solid statutory planning expertise, Sean plays an important role in the successful delivery of retail projects. His experience also includes community engagement and workshop facilitation. Sean is currently involved in a number of Activity Centre Structure Plans and Development Applications for the expansion of existing major shopping centres.
- Clarkson Activity Centre Structure Plan.
- Melville City Centre (Garden City) Structure Plan.
- Hamilton Precinct (City West) Structure Plan and Scheme Amendment.
- Kwinana Hub Shopping Centre Expansion and Refurbishment – Development Application.
- Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre – Development Application.
- Karrinyup Shopping Centre – Development Application.
- Ocean Keys Shopping Centre Expansion and Refurbishment – Development Application.
- Mandurah Forum – Development Application.
- Brighton Shopping Centre – Development Application.
- Harvey Norman, Various Sites – Development Applications.
- Goldfields Grass Golf Course, Kalgoorlie – Development Application.
- Masters Home Improvement Stores – Scheme Amendments and Development Applications
- Aldi Stores – Investigations.
- Housing Provision, Port Hedland – Investigations and State Government Negotiations.
- Shire of Chittering Local Planning Strategy Review.
- Sand Quarry, The Lakes – Development Application and Appeal.
- Limestone Quarry, Lake Clifton – Appeal.
- Pechey Road, Jane Brook – Appeal and Outline Development Plan.
- Robinson Road, Wandi – Special Rural Scheme Amendment and Subdivisions.
- Peter Carnley Anglican Community School, Wellard (Stages 2, 3 & 4) – Construction Management.
- Peter Carnley Anglican Community School, Wellard (BER Projects) – Construction Management.
- Bachelor of Arts (Urban and Regional Studies) Curtin University (1993)
- Accredited Member of the Australian Institute of Project Managers (MAIPM).