■ HALCYON HOUSE
Client: Rudi Nominees Pty Ltd trading as Woss Group
Location: West Perth
Located at number 1 Campbell Street in West Perth, Halcyon House is a five-star green development featuring five floors of office space surrounded by high quality landscaping. The building was completed in February 2010 and is now occupied by several tenants, including CBH and Disability Services Commission.
The completed Halycon House features:
- Large open space offices
- Ample natural light penetration
- Free-standing decked car park with direct access to individual floors
- Integrated and air-conditioned link to adjacent building
- Suspended footbridge to next-door building
- High quality, low maintenance external elevation treatments
- High quality landscaping
Rowe Group was appointed to manage the delivery of the project from construction through to final office fit out.
In order to meet tight timeframes, we developed a delivery strategy to fast-track contract documentation and procurement, and selected a builder able to expedite the construction process. A Guaranteed Maximum Price contract for the construction was also secured, with a partial design and construction solution to ensure the building was completed within both schedule and budget.