■ HAVENVALE GARDENS
Client: Boldsilk Holdings Pty Ltd
Size of Development: 297 lot multi-stage residential estate
Cost of Development: $18 million
Location: Maida Vale
Rowe Group successfully negotiated with a non-participating landowner to allow the construction and vesting of a road thorough the neighbouring land and thus enabling the successful commencement of the project.
Rowe Group was also called upon to negotiate an agreement to purchase a portion of land from a neighbouring developer in order to create a cohesive commercial site in single ownership.
Rowe Group also successfully negotiated with the head contractor for the re-allocation of sub-contractor resources to provide for an appropriate construction methodology and timeline to optimise construction during ideal climatic conditions.
- Co-ordination with adjoining neighbours
- Resolution of construction methodology
- Manage the implementation of conditions of subdivision approval;
- Procure, appoint and co-ordinate the project team
- Manage cost control, feasibility reporting and progress payment certificates for contractors
- Co-ordinate with marketing initiatives.